Part of the TJCA community since 2022, Jesse currently serves as the 12th-grade English Teacher.
Her accomplishments include:
- Being a Magna Cum Laude graduate of UNC-Greensboro
- Being a 2018 graduate of Thomas Jefferson Classical Academy
- Winning the 2018 Faculty Cup
- Co-Founder of the School of Athens Institute.
She earned a:
- Bachelor of Arts in Secondary English Education from UNC-Greensboro.
Outside of work, Jesse lives with her husband and their roommate and a dog and cat. She enjoys coffee, cooking, baking, embroidery, crocheting, the Blue Ridge Mountains, and plants (calatheas, specifically.) She is passionate about Frederick Douglass, Shakespeare, classical education, literacy, and developing community, She encourages her students to respect themselves, their peers, and her in the classroom as well as encouraging them to actively work to better themselves and their community.