Part of the TJCA community since 2013, Vicki currently serves as a High School Science teacher.
Her accomplishments include:
- Eight years in genetic research labs
- One year as a research assistant on Ecuador's Galapagos Island
- Being the first-ever recipient of the Gardner-Webb Science Laboratory Honors Award
- Establish TJCA's 8th-Grade Earth Science Component
- Crowder's Mountain Park Naturalist
She earned a:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology with Middle School and High School Certification from Gardner-Webb University.
Outside of work, Vicki is a professional dog trainer and breeder. She authored "Raising nad Training Livestock Guardian Dogs," and has artwork displayed at the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, the Roger Tory Peterson Institute, and Science Kit Inc. She is also a professional scientific illustrator.